Our single core objective is: To keep the Customer satisfied.
Xylinq consultants have many years of experience in Information Technology and Financial Markets, in a wide variety of roles. For example:
- Financial markets: Securities Finance, Hedge Funds and Prime Brokerage including CFDs, Equity Swaps, Securities Lending and Repo financial products. Our knowledge-base covers all aspects of the trade life cycle from Front Office trading desks to Back Office including other business support processes.
- Information Technology: Java, C++, web technology, relational database design and optimization, application design and frameworks, systems integration, testing and Internet Security.
- Services & Roles: feasibility studies, vendor selection, cost/benefit analysis, requirements analysis, business process design, bespoke application design, development and support, business analysis and project management.
We meet our core objective by only employing highly professional and competent people. All Xylinq consultants:
- Have proven track records of successful IT projects, especially for top-tier investments banks and financial services companies.
- Able to create solutions, which are unique to the requirements yet re-use the experience from having done it all before.
- Are happy to operate as proactive team members as well as team leaders and project champions.
- Can call upon the accumulated experience already held within Xylinq.
Xylinq can provide individual resources on demand or place entire teams. This can either be on a Time & Material or Fixed-Price basis; or some other combination depending on the specific client need.
Please contact us where we would be happy to discuss your requirements and how we can help you.